The Raspberry Pi is a credit-card sized computer, designed by the Raspberry Pi Foundation and manufactured in the UK, that plugs into your TV and a keyboard. It can be used for many of the things that your desktop PC does, like spreadsheets, word-processing and games. It also plays high-definition video. The great advantages that the Raspberry Pi offers you over your convential desktop PC is that it is a fraction of the size, has minimal power requirements, and can be plugged into any television screen via the HDMI or RCA video socket. The Raspberry Pi is versatile, compact and intended to foster enquiring minds. There are a multitude of Raspberry Pi operating systems available, all built around the Linux operating system.
• Converts digital HDMI input video to analogue VGA output
• Takes power from the HDMI source, no external power supply required
• Tested with the Raspberry Pi
• Supports the following monitor resolutions: 1024x768, 1280x768, 1280x1024, 1366x768, 1440x900
• Input Connector: Standard HDMI Male Input
• Output Connector: VGA Female Output