Tag Rugby is an excellent form of non-contact rugby. Each belt comes with two tags which must be removed to make a ‘tackle'. One size fits all.
• Can be used to introduce rugby to younger children and for rugby training
• Ideal for use in equal opportunity invasion games in Key Stage 2, 3 and 4
• Easy to take on and off, even for the youngest of players
• RFU recommended size ribbons (tags) that are soft on the hands and do not crease or crinkle
• The hook and loop belt makes attachment of a ribbon after a tag much quicker and easier